Thread: error with TL 2.7.2

New user

Default error with TL 2.7.2

Hi !

I recently deactivated register globals to 0. Is there a way that this module coul be affected by that ?

I go error message when trying to send the Email back to user :

Code:
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in system/modules/efg/Efp.php on line 184
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in system/modules/efg/Efp.php on line 184
    Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in system/modules/efg/Efp.php on line 192
    Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in system/modules/efg/Efp.php on line 192
    I really don't know what happened... but this is really frustrating !

Cheers !
    --
    MaxWaldorf
    French Typolight User
    FSX-Online

New user

Default Re: error with TL 2.7.2

I have exactly the same problem.

New user

Hi Max and justs,

the problem should not be caused by disabling register globals.

It seems you're using option 'send confirmation mail via e-mail' without using option 'store data in module"form data"'.

Please check option 'store data ...' and save the form. If you don't need storage, just uncheck it and save form again.
    Why?
    EFG needs configuration files/dca-files, at least /efg/config/config.php and efg/dca/fd_feedback.php to process form data. These files are created whenever any form with activated 'store data...' option is saved.

Hope this will solve the problem.

Cheers
    tom

New user

Thanks, this seems to solve my problem.

Just

New user

Hi !

A full re-upload of all typolight files solved my problem.

Unfortunately, I don't know what really happened...

Cheers !
    --
    MaxWaldorf
    French Typolight User
    FSX-Online