Thread: Add owner group to be form

Default Add owner group to be form

Hi,

is there a simple solution to add this value to the BE-Form?
    I tried to simply extend the dca (and the table tl_formdata) with a field containing this value.
    Somehow I'm stuck right because my changes aren't displayed :-/

Thx in advance

New user

Default Re: Add owner group to be form

Hi Ling,

TYPOlight goes VS :D

Additional to extend the table tl_formdata and dca tl_formdata.php
    you would have to modify system/efg/templates/master/efg_dca_formdata.tpl, which renders form specific dca files.
    Furthermore some modifications in efg/FormData.php and maybe in DC_Formdata.php, ModuleFormdataListing ...

Can you tell me some details what do you need the field for? To use it in conditions in module 'listing form data'? Just as 'info' in the backend? You need member group or user group?
    So maybe it's useful I add it in next version.

Thomas

Hi thx for the quick reply,

first of all, it's very fine that efg is generating customized dcas for each form (Love that, it's really helpful :)).
    To reach my goal, first I tried to hack them, but recognized that it's a thing for the main efg form_data dca.

In my case the membergroup information would be would be very useful make an easy filter to export accredited members from non-accredited members (by usergroup) for BE-Users to export the data.

P.S.:
    - Maybe I was to overtired and overlooked something in dca overrides (maybe)
    - TL has gone to VS for a while 'cause it rocks :) There are even some swiss sites without Mr. Schremp :)

Tom,Thanks for efg,
    Ling, sorry for continuing in your thread, becoz I see here is something relevant to what I am looking for.

So The Problem I face now:
    I want to store member group information from a custom form with drop down list for group to choose. With EFG I want to store this value in tl_member table. As it is blob field I am facing problem. Is there a way to go about it.
    Thanks a lot
    TT
    OM MANI PEME HUNG! how many has to die for freedom and dignity. Save this world

Olá. Did you solve this problem?