Thread: Images, Lightbox and formatting

New user

Default Images, Lightbox and formatting

Hi,

i'd like to be able to have multiple images in an article, quite like the one i can add via the "add an image" selection - lightbox style, able to be viewed in full size, fully formattable - padding, alignment, flow.

This poses quite a challenge for me, say i'm not able to find out how to get there.

Any help is very appreciated!

lX

User

Default Re: Images, Lightbox and formatting

well, you can add an images from diferents ways:

1in Articles, when you add a element text content you have in the editor 2 imagen thar look just like a tree. the firts one is for add one image, that its not gonna be used whit the lightbox, the other option, add the chance to show the image in fullsize mode.
    2. You can add other image in the same element under the section
    3. You add a new element called Image where you can set almost everything (size, full view, padding, etc)
    4. you can add a image gallery as a content element.

All depends in how you want to show your data.

You can see the attach to see where to find the add image alternatives.

regards..!
    ===
    Fernabel

New user

Thanks for this in depth answer Fernabel,

i appreciate your time.
    My problem is that every way there is to add an image there are different results/options.
    When i choose "add an image" i am only able to add 1 image for an article. That's the bad thing. The good things are that i can choose from this graphical tree view and that i can have a custom caption for the image as well as the full size view option.
    This is what i would want for other images, too.
    Here is where i am stuck - i want to have the images in the text, not as an extra element below.

In short - i want to have as many images as i want in an article, in the text flow, choosable from the tree view, with full size view and custom caption.

Do you know how to do that?

tia,
    Alexander

User

add a new image from the text element with the bottom that's looks as a tree, you can set all that you need and have the fullsize function. i attach a image of the buttom.
    ===
    Fernabel

New user

Thanks again for your answer,

this works almost like i want it, the problem with the lightbox thing is that i can't choose the files from the tree view /(not so bad) and that i cannot choose the alignment! How can i tell it to be aligned on the right side with a padding of 10 px on each side, text flowing around it like it does with "add image" ?

cheers,
    Alexander

User

well maybe you can try applying some css. just, asociate a class to this image and then from the css file (im presume that you are working with a css) set the parameters for this image from there.

Usually thats is what i do.
    ===
    Fernabel