Hi Tom,

Your EFG extension has always interested me, but I have admit I'm not sure I've ever completely understood what it can do. Even installing and playing with it -- although I can see the basic features -- I've never been 100% sure I've been able to completely grasp its capabilites.

I've read everything I could find, and even read through the old forum post. Are there any additional english-language resources (guides/tutorials/etc.) that you can point me to? There seems to be a lot in German -- but not much in English.

I also remember an old forum post asking about the differences between EFG and FormAuto (but I can't find it now). I have to admit I never 100% understood those differences either even after reading through it about a year ago. But it seems now, as both evolve and mature, there is a lot of overlap. Would you agree, or do they still serve different purposes.

Thank you so much!
Brian

EDIT: In addition to the above, 2 things that have always intrigued me about the description of your extension are:

1. "...store data from forms in backend modules"
2. "...list, edit and export formdata in frontend"

If I am reading/understanding this correctly, it sounds like I can create forms in the front end that would actually modify back end tables -- which almost sounds as though I can create a little mini CMS in the frontend if I wanted to. The idea of that is really interesting for certain situations -- but again I want to make sure I'm not just misreading it.