Hi guys,

This is quite urgent so anybody who can help please respond with your tips.

I am building catalog-like structure of articles (sample here http://acrovyn.home.pl/index.php/katalog-modeli.html). Can't use catalog extension because the products descriptions are irregular - so I simply use text to create each product. I've modified the mod_article_list template to force articles to open as a separate pages. All is fine except the long list of articles showing below the article list module (which should work as an index here). I can't hide them obviously, I experimented with many different combinations including assigning all the 'product' articles to another page - no success. Due to a specific way breadcrumb module works (see the breadcrumb navigation above?) I could not use the above method - meaning articles assigned to another page - because the navigation was broken.

Is there any way to limit / control number of displayed articles on a specific page without hiding them (articles can't be hidden because they will be shown anyway)? As I think about it this could save my life.

Please help,

Arthur

PS.
I hope it's clear what I have described. Please let me know if you need more input. Thanks guys. A.