Thread: Filter layout problem

User

Default Filter layout problem

Hi all,

Re: http://cms-1.doublespark.eu/catalogue-properties.html

I have a filter layout problem that I am hoping someone can take the time to help me with:

Between the two input boxes I would like to add the text " to ". I have spent more than a couple of hours today searching the old forum for a way to do this, but still cannot see of figure out how. I think I need to use an example from filter_widgets.tpl - I can see this part may be relevant:

Code:
    <?php for($i=0;$i<=1;$i++): ?>
    <input type="<?php echo ($i==1 ? 'text' : 'hidden'); ?>" name="<?php echo $rangeWidget['name']; ?>[]" id="ctrl_<?php echo $rangeWidget['id'].'_'.$i; ?>" class="text" value="<?php echo $rangeWidget['value'][$i]; ?>" />
    <?php if ($rangeWidget['datepicker']): ?>
    <script type="text/javascript"><![CDATA[//><!--
    <?php echo sprintf($rangeWidget['datepicker'],'ctrl_'.$rangeWidget['id'].'_'.$i); ?>
    //--><!]]></script>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php endfor; ?>
    But for the life of me I cannot see how I can include test between the two boxes.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary.

Experienced user

Default Re: Filter layout problem

All you have to do is add a check for $i=1, and then write out the " to " word before the statement where you render the input box. Also, you could just rewrite the for $i loop into 2 input boxes, because you can see its just using the loop to make 2 input boxes. That might read better and would be easier to add your stuff inbetween...