Thread: TL Admin on Iphone

New user

Default TL Admin on Iphone

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has a way to Update content using an Iphone. Most to the Admin panel works without an issue however I am unable to edit any 'text' elements.

from some quick research it appears that Safari on iphone does not play nice with tinyMCE.

If anyone has any ideas/ways around this it would be great to here from you.

lriver

Default Re: TL Admin on Iphone

You can disable using TinyMCE in the user settings.

New user

A good idea would be to create a new user (for iPhone) that has TinyMCE disabled. Then you don't have to enable and disable it all the time.

If you spend spend me an iPhone and a Mac i will write an application for an iPhone TL - Admin Tool.
    There exists no SDK for Linux nor WIndows.

I have written a SoapServer for TL, that means it would be very easy to establish a connection between an iPhone and TL.
    The SoapServer is triggerd via simple HOOK Callbacks linked to simple Methods.

BUt, till now, i haven´t an iPhone. I say it in german "Mist"....

New user

Quote Originally Posted by lindesbs
    If you spend spend me an iPhone and a Mac i will write an application for an iPhone TL - Admin Tool.
    There exists no SDK for Linux nor WIndows.

I have written a SoapServer for TL, that means it would be very easy to establish a connection between an iPhone and TL.
    The SoapServer is triggerd via simple HOOK Callbacks linked to simple Methods.ipad developer

BUt, till now, i haven´t an iPhone. I say it in german "Mist"....
    You've used not the best word to express your attitude but I can understand your irritation... How do you manage to code for iphones if you even don't have any? :?: