Thread: How to remove the Example Website content?

New user

Default How to remove the Example Website content?

Just getting started with Typolight and have a quick question. Sorry if this is a no brainer but I am curious to know the best way to remove the example website content that i imported during the install so I can start with a fresh blank install. Thanks!

User

Default Re: How to remove the Example Website content?

You could remove everything individually, but it would be a bit time consuming. I would suggest re-installing, and during the install process, choose NOT to import the sample content. You will need to create your admin user manually this way.

I did this and it only took a minute to go through the installer again. Nice fresh start.

New user

Thanks Mark. That worked fine. Any suggestions on how to speed my learning curve on TYPOlight since this is day 1? Or just need to dig in and figure it out? I usually learn best when I can either watch someone else do it or videos, etc. so if you know of any extra howto videos that would be great. I have watched a few from the main site already and they seem very helpful.

Jay

Experienced user

Jay - have you seen the screencasts Leo and I did here? http://www.typolight.org/books-and-videos.html