Hi,
investing time does pay off. Gallery works fine.

--------

Hi,
i know this might sound a bit stupid, but is there any other guidance (beside the very basic one) that explains the correct use of the Gallery-extension?

I installed it, created archives, uploaded pictures - without any problems and very comfortable. But how do a bring that into the FE? I tried to do that by adding the modul 'gallery list' to an article, but after publishing it I only receveid that error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND published=1 ORDER BY date DESC' at line 1 (SELECT *, (SELECT title FROM tl_gallery_archive WHERE tl_gallery_archive.id=tl_gallery.pid) AS archive, (SELECT jumpTo FROM tl_gallery_archive WHERE tl_gallery_archive.id=tl_gallery.pid) AS parentJumpTo FROM tl_gallery WHERE pid IN() AND published=1 ORDER BY date DESC) thrown in /www/htdocs/w00c42c8/tl/system/libraries/Database.php on line 533

Does the gallery work with TL 2.7.6? Where is my mistake?
Anyone who could help me?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

Regards
Sascha