Thread: CSS Editor extension not working

User

Default CSS Editor extension not working

Hello,

I installed the CSS Editor extension version 2.50 (http://www.typolight.org/extension-list ... 09.en.html) on TYPOlight version 2.7.6. I understand from the screen shot that describes the extension that I should be able to see and additional edit icon (Source Editor) next to each style sheet in the Stylesheets area. I am not seeing this additional icon. I checked in Settings and that extension is listed and available and not de-activated. How can I make the extension work? Perhaps I am overlooking something?

Thank you,
    Tonu

Experienced user

Default Re: CSS Editor extension not working

Just a thought (shot in the dark) -- are you trying to access this using an administrator account?

If not, it could possibly be a permissions issue. I had something similar with the unzip extension:
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=940

(Although this isn't exactly the same).
    Brian

User

Default Re: CSS Editor extension not working

Yes, I was logged in as an administrator. I tried the extension on another TYPOlight site that I am working on and there it worked just fine. The difference between the two is that the first (the one where the extension did not work) uses the FTP setup whereas the other does not. Perhaps the extension is not supported with the FTP setup?