Thread: Multiple page layouts ?

New user

Default Multiple page layouts ?

First i would like to say Hello to all, i came in contact with this CMS through and intern with the company i worked with. Loving it so far.

Well i have followed the How to use a custom page template video and have read the User's guide but i can't seem to find an answer for my question. So i will post it here:

I am working on my first live website with this CMS, i really have to get used to the way it works after spending more then a year in the TYPO3 cms. Now the thing i would like to know is do i have to make multiple page layouts for the news module for example?

I mean so you only have that page for a full article? Because at the moment if i add a new module to my page layout it shows on every page and that is not really what i want.

Greetings

Experienced user

Default Re: Multiple page layouts ?

You can add any module via Articles to a single page..... (that is NOT embed it in your Page Layout)
    or you can make a copy of your Page Layout (layout 2) and remove the offending module from it (so it is exactly the same as layout 1 but with no module) and assign this layout to any pages you like from within Site Structure.

New user

Default Re: Multiple page layouts ?

thank you very much, guess i looked over the article module option hehe :lol: