Thread: 2.8 compatible

Experienced user

Default 2.8 compatible

Is the module compatible with 2.8.1, did anyone test that? I saw there where issues for 2.7.6...

New user

Default Re: 2.8 compatible

Any update on this ? I was about to install the latest version but it says "not approved for 2.8.1".

I'm new to this whole area - does this mean it definitely won't work or it will probably work, but hasn't been signed off yet ?

z

User

i have tested it on typolight 2.8.1 its working but not as it shud be, it giving a error when you set a thanks mail. but i receivd the mail, so i dont know why the error is there.

New user

I have a 2.8 Installation with no extensions installed. I decided to install "efg" for the confirmation e-mail (despite the warning that it was not approved for 2.8). After a seemingly successful installation, I clicked on Form Generator and I am given an error.

So on a clean install of 2.8, I am unable to test if "efg" works even a little because ".../main.php?do=form" results in an error. I am not yet familiar enough with Typolight nor extensions to poke around on my own and find a solution.

Has anyone else experienced and overcome this error?

(BTW, you can install and remove safely the "efg" extension on Typolight 2.8. It just doesn't seem to let you access forms from the backend until you remove it.)