Thread: Page not found when trying to create item

User

Default Page not found when trying to create item

After seeing that it was recommended to use v2 of the catalog, I decided to completely remove the existing catalog, taxonomy, and related plugins (I didn't have any real data to speak of to lose). I installed the new v2 and everything went smooth. I created a catalog then created some fields. When I go to add a product, I fill out the fields, click save, and it goes to a Page not found screen. If I reload that screen a couple of times, it takes me back to the product I was editing. If I leave that and go back to the catalog, no new records have been added, but, the item number goes to the next in sequence if I try and create another item. So for example, I was creating my first Item (Item #1), try and save, get 404. Go back to the catalog list, no items are there, but, then next item I try and create will show (Item #2), etc.

It will also briefly show that there is 1 item in the catalog (from the catalog list screen), but when entering it, nothing. if I go back, the catalog goes back to saying 0 items. Very strange behavior. Any idea on what's going on?

User

Default Re: Page not found when trying to create item

NM. Found the solution.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1274&hilit=removeoldfeeds&sta rt=10#p5262

Changing removeoldfeeds to removeoldsubscriptions solved it.