Thread: [solved] catalog error

User

Default [solved] catalog error

i had the newsest alpha installed but the filter was not working correctly so i overwrote the files with the same files incase something did not get copied over and i now get the following error message

Code:
    Runtime notice: Declaration of CatalogExt::removeOldFeeds() should be compatible with that of Controller::removeOldFeeds() in D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\modules\catalog\CatalogExt.php on line 330

#0 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\functions.php(55): __error(2048, 'Declaration of ...', 'D:\wamp\www\tha...', 330, Array)
    #1 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\functions.php(55): __autoload()
    #2 [internal function]: __autoload('CatalogExt')
    #3 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\libraries\System.php(145): get_class_methods('CatalogExt')
    #4 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\modules\frontend\FrontendTemplate.php(54): System->import('CatalogExt')
    #5 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\modules\frontend\Module.php(143): FrontendTemplate->parse()
    #6 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\libraries\Controller.php(235): Module->generate()
    #7 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\system\modules\frontend\PageRegular.php(68): Controller->getFrontendModule('23', 'header')
    #8 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\index.php(188): PageRegular->generate(Object(DB_Mysql_Result))
    #9 D:\wamp\www\thaiproperty\index.php(311): Index->run()
    #10 {main}
    anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Ste

User

Default Re: catalog error [SOLVED]

i tried installing the newest version of typolight through live update and that did not work so i overwrote the files manually with the files from 2.8.3 and ran the typolight install again and this fixed everything.