hi, sorry for my spelling... hope u understand ;-) ?!

i used catalog + catalog_ext for creating catalogs (each person should gets his own catalog with same fields for artworks)
in FE each person have his own site with same subnavigation. here i want to link to catalog.

two problems in thinking and creating

1. each person have an own page with subnavi - catalog is a link of these. i will show the created catalog on a hidden page with integrated list module, without leaving persons pagetree. for that i must create even an own catalog page for each person - than i load the catalog list module in hidden page, in module i can choose the catalog - but for each person i must create a own list module because i can't change catalog like in "Gallery" ( its an element were i can create a gallery directly in articlemenu) ... catalog isn't such an element :-(

i wont create the catalog in article view ;-) (it works very nice in catalog menu), but i looking for an option that i can use catalog list, as an element and change parameter like my catalog and the destination page in the article view. so then i don't need create Moduls.

for each person i have create a first page (like an index) i show some teasertexts and show 5 pics of a catalog (modified catalog_full.tpl to stop printing array after 5 returns) -> from here i will link to a hidden page with the full catalog reader. But i don't now the link i must prepare for showing the full catalog in destination site. if i try the arrays [link , url , parentJumpTo] -> script make a link to a single item... :-(

so, sorry for terrible english but if you understand what i'm looking for please help

here you can have a look on website : http://www.galerie-ei.de/neu/