Thread: Table is marked as crashed and should be repaired

New user

Default Table is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Hi Guys,
    I can't figure out how to fix this. Anytime I go to this website restorationandworship.com it loads up fine but when you try to go to any of the links I get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Table './restorat_typo/tl_search_index' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (DELETE FROM tl_search_index WHERE pid='6') thrown in /home/restorat/public_html/system/libraries/Database.php on line 502
    I looked in phpmyadmin and the same error is displayed. I just don't see how to repair it.

I tried going into the install.php file and though it allows me to enter the password the very next page is the error yet again so I can't repair it from there if I could.

I've been going through the 2.6.2 files installed on this server and cannot find the sql commands. All the database files have no mention of this table.

I did a search here for this and also did not get any results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Table is marked as crashed and should be repaired

You can repair the table in PHPMyAdmin. Go to the database table overview, mark the desired table(s) and choose repair method from the actions dropdown.

User

Default Re: Table is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I had the same problem and the solution mentioned above worked perfectly.