Thread: extention manager

User

Default extention manager

I have a question.... is the catalog extension still in the extension manager?
    I cannot seem to find it.

Have tried to upload the files manually in the correct folders. The modules show up in the backend, but keep giving an error.
    Am i doing something wrong?

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Table 'denise_aa.tl_taxonomy' doesn't exist (SHOW COLUMNS FROM `tl_taxonomy`) thrown in /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php on line 642

#0 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php(589): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php(164): Database_Statement->execute()
    #2 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/drivers/DB_Mysql.php(130): Database->execute('SHOW COLUMNS FR...')
    #3 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php(250): DB_Mysql->list_fields('tl_taxonomy')
    #4 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/libraries/Database.php(264): Database->listFields('tl_taxonomy', false)
    #5 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(213): Database->fieldExists('sorting', 'tl_taxonomy')
    #6 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(173): DC_Table->__construct('tl_taxonomy')
    #7 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/contao/main.php(101): Backend->getBackendModule('taxonomy')
    #8 /home/denise/domains/pukt.nl/public_html/aamachines/contao/main.php(304): Main->run()
    #9 {main}

Experienced user

Default Re: extention manager

you can install it by manually typing in the name catalog. The latest Contao prevents you from seeing or installing older extensions...