Thread: [solved] Taxonomy not working in catalog 2 beta1

User

Default [solved] Taxonomy not working in catalog 2 beta1

Solved by removing in /system/modules/taxonomy/dca/tl_taxonomy.php first line:
    Code:
    $this->import('tl_taxonomy');
    ================================================== ================

I've installed on fresh Typolight 2.8.3 Catalog 2 from repository — AND TAXONOMY DOESN'T WORK AGAIN!

SOMEBODY HELP! :cry:
    I beg about this several weeks already.
    What it could be? I have no ideas...

UPD
    Error:
    Code:
    Fatal error: Could not load class tl_taxonomy in *address to typolight*/system/functions.php on line 74

#0 [internal function]: __error(256, 'Could not load ...', '/home/terion//da...', 74, Array)
    #1 *address to typolight*/system/functions.php(74): trigger_error('Could not load ...', 256)
    #2 [internal function]: __autoload('tl_taxonomy')
    #3 *address to typolight*/system/libraries/System.php(145): get_class_methods('tl_taxonomy')
    #4 *address to typolight*/system/modules/taxonomy/dca/tl_taxonomy.php(29): System->import('tl_taxonomy')
    #5 *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Controller.php(2033): include_once('/home/terion/da...')
    #6 *address to typolight*/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(122): Controller->loadDataContainer('tl_taxonomy')
    #7 *address to typolight*/typolight/main.php(99): Backend->getBackendModule('taxonomy')
    #8 *address to typolight*/typolight/main.php(295): Main->run()
    #9 {main}

Notice: Undefined index: ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME in *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Environment.php on line 137

Notice: Undefined index: key in *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Input.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined index: token in *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Input.php on line 93
    Server:
    VPS, FreeBSD, php5
    I forge my wisdom
    Into an arc surrounding all.
    I forge my heartbeat
    To a dome all heavens wide

Experienced user

Default Re: Taxonomy not working in catalog 2 beta1

this could be any of a number of things. The taxonomy is quite a simple module, so its not really all that difficult to figure out what is going on... Most likely this is a config error, typo error or possibly even a characterset iso error.

you haven't enabled debugging, that would be your first step.... Do you realise that a BLANK screen doesn't give us any help whatsoever...

NOTE, we have modified the beta1 build with some bugfixes, so ensure that its up to date...

User

Turned on error display:
    Code:
    Fatal error: Could not load class tl_taxonomy in *address to typolight*/system/functions.php on line 74

#0 [internal function]: __error(256, 'Could not load ...', '*address to typolight*/da...', 74, Array)
    #1 *address to typolight*/system/functions.php(74): trigger_error('Could not load ...', 256)
    #2 [internal function]: __autoload('tl_taxonomy')
    #3 *address to typolight*/system/libraries/System.php(145): get_class_methods('tl_taxonomy')
    #4 *address to typolight*/system/modules/taxonomy/dca/tl_taxonomy.php(29): System->import('tl_taxonomy')
    #5 *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Controller.php(2033): include_once('/home/terion/da...')
    #6 *address to typolight*/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(122): Controller->loadDataContainer('tl_taxonomy')
    #7 *address to typolight*/typolight/main.php(99): Backend->getBackendModule('taxonomy')
    #8 *address to typolight*/typolight/main.php(295): Main->run()
    #9 {main}

Notice: Undefined index: ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME in *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Environment.php on line 137

Notice: Undefined index: key in *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Input.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined index: token in *address to typolight*/system/libraries/Input.php on line 93
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

Experienced user

this appears to be a cache problem. Go to your user settings or maintenance and clear ALL cache files and browser cache session settings. then try the catalog, news and then taxonomy again...

User

Cleared everything, disabled cache and gzip — all the same (
    news and catalog worked and working, just taxonomy is buging
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

Experienced user

I have not encoutered this error, as its not happening in any modules, its happening in an Input Field, which is not possible, since the Taxonomy is well written and hasn't changed much...

We have also installed the taxonomy from the ER and found no such problem. Anyone else?

PS. It would have been better if you wrote this message as a seperate message. It's just confusing to post this under catalog 2

User

I was getting this error only with catalog 2 alpha — catalog 2 beta...
    with old versions of catalog taxonomy was working fine...
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

Experienced user

I've already split the topic out...

User

Yes, I see..
    Updated post, added error there and server info...
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

User

Note, that taxonomy 1.6 (installed manualy) works fine...
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

User

catalog 2 beta1 over taxonomy 0.1.6 seems to be working...
    What are the differences between 0.1.6 and 0.1.7?
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

Experienced user

well I deinstalled taxonomy completely and reinstalled it again, and its fine with 0.1.7.... not sure why you're having issues...

Experienced user

There isn't much diffs. The tl_taxonomy is now making use of the 50% widths and legends... with new english labels, that's about it...

[attachment=0:195hkbw7]tl_taxonomy.jpg[/attachment:195hkbw7]

User

very-very-very strange...
    are there diffs in file structure? or in typolight hooks maintenance? or in backend of module?
    there must be something that is failing loading of taxonomy in BE...

You use VDS or shared hosting? can problem be in path to site on server? that is: "/home/username/data/www/example.com/"

maybe this are crazy ideas, but I don't know what to think more..((
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

Experienced user

In the first line of the tl_taxonomy, remove the line:

Code:
    see if that works. I'm really not sure why its there...

User

Quote Originally Posted by thyon
    In the first line of the tl_taxonomy, remove the line:

Code:
    see if that works. I'm really not sure why its there...
    YES!!
    Now it works.
    Thank you
    I think, you can update online files in repository

(please reply, if you'll do so)
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat

Experienced user

Default Re: [solved] Taxonomy not working in catalog 2 beta1

I've updated the repository...

User

Hmm, I installed the updated Taxonomy Module and now it's completely broken.

This is what is generated when I click the Taxonomy Module. If I go into a catalog Item, this same error appears inside the field area that uses the taxonomy module.

Code:
    ?php if (!defined('TL_ROOT')) die('You can not access this file directly!'); /** * TYPOlight webCMS * * The TYPOlight webCMS is an accessible web content management system that * specializes in accessibility and generates W3C-compliant HTML code. It * provides a wide range of functionality to develop professional websites * including a built-in search engine, form generator, file and user manager, * CSS engine, multi-language support and many more. For more information and * additional TYPOlight applications like the TYPOlight MVC Framework please * visit the project website http://www.typolight.org. * * This is the data container array for table tl_taxonomy. * * PHP version 5 * @copyright 2007 Martin Komara, 2008 Thyon Design, 2008 Evan Ruchelman * @author Martin Komara , John Brand , Evan Ruchelman  * @package Taxonomy * @license GPL * @filesource */ /** * Table tl_taxonomy */ $GLOBALS['TL_DCA']['tl_taxonomy'] = array ( // Config 'config' => array ( 'dataContainer' => 'Table', 'enableVersioning' => true, 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['title'], 'onload_callback' => array ( array('tl_taxonomy', 'getRoot') ) ), // List 'list' => array ( 'sorting' => array ( 'mode' => 5, 'fields' => array('name', 'alias'), 'flag' => 1, 'panelLayout' => 'search,sort,filter,limit ', 'icon' => 'system/modules/taxonomy/html/icon.gif', ), 'label' => array ( 'fields' => array('name', 'alias'), 'format' => '%s (%s)' ), 'global_operations' => array ( 'all' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['MSC']['all'], 'href' => 'act=select', 'class' => 'header_edit_all', 'attributes' => 'onclick="Backend.getScrollOffset();"' ) ), 'operations' => array ( 'edit' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['edit'], 'href' => 'act=edit', 'icon' => 'edit.gif', ), 'copy' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['copy'], 'href' => 'act=copy', 'icon' => 'copy.gif', ), 'copyChildren' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['copyChildren'], 'href' => 'act=paste&mode=copy&childs=1', 'icon' => 'copychilds.gif', 'attributes' => 'onclick="Backend.getScrollOffset();"', ), 'delete' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['delete'], 'href' => 'act=delete', 'icon' => 'delete.gif', 'attributes' => 'onclick="if (!confirm(\'' . $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['MSC']['deleteConfirm'] . '\')) return false; Backend.getScrollOffset();"', ), 'cut' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['cut'], 'href' => 'act=paste&mode=cut', 'icon' => 'cut.gif', 'attributes' => 'onclick="Backend.getScrollOffset();"', ), 'show' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['show'], 'href' => 'act=show', 'icon' => 'show.gif' ), ) ), // Palettes 'palettes' => array ( 'default' => '{title_legend},name,alias' ), // Fields 'fields' => array ( 'name' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['name'], 'exclude' => true, 'inputType' => 'text', 'eval' => array('mandatory'=>true, 'maxlength'=>255, 'tl_class'=>'w50') ), 'alias' => array ( 'label' => &$GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_taxonomy']['alias'], 'exclude' => true, 'inputType' => 'text', 'eval' => array('maxlength'=>32), 'save_callback' => array ( array('tl_taxonomy', 'generateAlias') ) ), ) ); class tl_taxonomy extends Backend { /** * Retrieve the root point for taxonomy per user * @param mixed * @param object * @return string */ public function getRoot() { $this->import('BackendUser', 'User'); if($this->User->isAdmin || !count($this->User->groups)) return NULL; switch($this->User->inherit) { case 'custom' : $pagemounts = (array)$this->User->taxonomymounts; return $pagemounts; break; case 'group' : $pagemounts = array(); break; case 'extend' : $pagemounts = (array)$this->User->taxonomymounts; break; } $objField = $this->Database->execute("SELECT taxonomymounts FROM tl_user_group WHERE id IN(".join(",",$this->User->groups).")"); while ($objField->next()) if($objField->taxonomymounts) $pagemounts = array_merge($pagemounts, deserialize($objField->taxonomymounts)); $GLOBALS['TL_DCA']['tl_taxonomy']['list']['sorting']['root'] = array_unique($pagemounts); return array_unique($pagemounts); } /** * Autogenerate a taxonomy alias if it has not been set yet * @param mixed * @param object * @return string */ public function generateAlias($varValue, DataContainer $dc) { // Sorry, but what is this expected to do? currently it throws a warning if no pagemount is defined. // But if there is a pagemount, the resulting array of this loop is not used in this routine anyway. // So I commented it out. (c.schiffler 2009-09-03) /* $pagemounts = array(); // Get all allowed pages for the current user foreach ($this->User->pagemounts as $root) { $pagemounts[] = $root; $pagemounts = array_merge($pagemounts, $this->getChildRecords($root, 'tl_page')); } $pagemounts = array_unique($pagemounts); */ $objField = $this->Database->prepare("SELECT pid FROM ".$dc->table." WHERE id=?") ->limit(1) ->execute($dc->id); if (!$objField->numRows) { throw new Exception($GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['ERR']['aliasTitleMissing']); } $pid = $objField->pid; $autoAlias = false; // Generate alias if there is none if (!strlen($varValue)) { $objTitle = $this->Database->prepare("SELECT name FROM ".$dc->table." WHERE id=?") ->limit(1) ->execute($dc->id); $autoAlias = true; $varValue = standardize($objTitle->name); } $objAlias = $this->Database->prepare("SELECT id FROM ".$dc->table." WHERE alias=?") ->execute($varValue, $dc->id); // Check whether the catalog alias exists if ($objAlias->numRows > 1 && !$autoAlias) { throw new Exception(sprintf($GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['ERR']['aliasExists'], $varValue)); } // Add ID to alias if ($objAlias->numRows && $autoAlias) { $varValue .= '.' . $dc->id; } return $varValue; } } ?>
    Fatal error: Could not create a data container object in /home/wscweb/public_html/system/modules/backend/Backend.php on line 143

#0 /home/wscweb/public_html/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(143): __error(256, 'Could not creat...', '/home/wscweb/pu...', 143, Array)
    #1 /home/wscweb/public_html/typolight/extMain.php(169): Backend->getBackendModule('Could not creat...', 256)
    #2 /home/wscweb/public_html/typolight/extMain.php(410): Main->run('taxonomy')
    #3 {main}

Notice: Undefined index: ORIG_PATH_INFO in /home/wscweb/public_html/system/libraries/Environment.php on line 137

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_INFO in /home/wscweb/public_html/system/libraries/Environment.php on line 137

Notice: Undefined index: ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME in /home/wscweb/public_html/system/libraries/Environment.php on line 137

Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wscweb/public_html/system/libraries/Input.php on line 93

User

Found it, The first line of the tl_taxonomy.php file is missing the "<"

Experienced user

I hate the extension repository's file editing feature... It really f..ks things up badly..

User

Thank you, Thyon
    I forge my wisdom
    I forge my heartbeat