Thread: eventlist, past eventlist not working?

New user

Default eventlist, past eventlist not working?

hi all,

I'm having a problem with the eventlist in 2.8.3. I have 12 events in total, 2 future events and 10 previous. 6 of the 10 previous were in 2009, 4 in 2010.

I have an eventlist for "all upcoming events" which works fine.

I also have an eventlist for the past events, when I choose "all previous events", the previous events are not listed, the 2 upcoming events are displayed. None of the "Past Events" options work, they all just display the two upcoming events.

I have been using the brilliant TYPOlight for a while now and I don't think I'm doing anything stupid, all the events are published with correct dates, etc. ...there is a still a possibility that I'm doing something stupid

So has anyone else seen similar behaviour from the events list in 2.8.3? any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

User

Default Re: eventlist, past eventlist not working?

Still got the same problem?

I've done some testing on a couple of my sites and can't find any problems with it.
    What are your settings for your event list module?
    Have you done any customization to the template files?

New user

Default Re: eventlist, past eventlist not working?

Hi SuperMatz,

Thanks for the reply. I just went off to get the details of my settings for the eventlist and remembered that I had an extension running called "[calextend] Extended Calendar". Turns out it was the cause of the problem, as soon as I uninstalled the extension, the eventlist worked properly. Problem sorted.

cheers.