Thread: Content_Boxes in Contao 2.9.3

User

Default Content_Boxes in Contao 2.9.3

Ever since the update to 2.9.3, Content_Boxes has been creating errors in my database. When I go to update my database, the same three changes need to be made over and over in an infinite loop.

ALTER TABLE `tl_module` CHANGE `box_column` `box_column` varchar(100) NULL default '';

ALTER TABLE `tl_boxen` CHANGE `title` `title` varchar(255) NULL default '';

ALTER TABLE `tl_boxen` CHANGE `headline` `headline` varchar(255) NULL default '';

If removed everything is fine. But, if it is installed, all the data of my created content boxes do not exist and these errors occur.

I did a backup of my contao directory before the update (2.9.1) and restored it, and it comes up with the same errors and also no data of my content boxes exist. Anyone know what may have been the problem?

Experienced user

Default Re: Content_Boxes in Contao 2.9.3

All better now since you redid the database?

User

Default Re: Content_Boxes in Contao 2.9.3

=( yeah seems to be fine. I think it stemmed from back when I was first messing with the databases and installing contao for the first time... totally nubbish a couple months ago lol. It wouldn't let me export my themes because an issue w/the database as well so I'm stuck redoing my themes. Set me back quite a few hours but it'll be okay.