Thread: Popup

User

Default Popup

Hi all,
    I tried to put a form in the "popup extentsion". It really looked cool, but unfortunately I'm unable to fill in any input field in any browser :? Only select and the submit botton is useable in a way. I tried the same trick in different C-websites. The same story everywhere sadly. Anyone coping with the same problem? Suggestions ??
    U can see it http://mockup.rdgg.nl/contact.html under the "Try this online form ..." link

Many thnx!
    Atti

Default Re: Popup

Hey Atti-

Yes, this is a limitation of Mediabox 1.2.0 itself, and I have run into this before. The reason is that Mediabox has keyboard input events on inline popups and these disable any text inputs. This is fixed in Mediabox 1.2.4, as you can see from the link below:

http://groups.google.com/group/media...bbe2ec352620dc

However, the workaround I used was to create a blank page layout and blank page and drop my form on there, and then use the iFrame version of the popup to display the form... This eliminates the keyboard shortcuts and works great...

Otherwise I would just update Mediabox to 1.2.4 and add the options mentioned in the link above to a custom mediabox template...

Hope that helps!

User

Hey that's great! You saved me a lot of time :D
    THNX!!

No problem! Glad you got it resolved! :D