Thread: background image of #wrapper

User

Default background image of #wrapper

Hi All,
    Can you please help me with the following:
    I am currently busy with creating my first contao site and have a question.
    For the existing html site layout , see the printscreen with the 2 arrows indicating the needed background/border image.

The issue is to use a background image in the #wrapper selector
    I have managed the left background image , but now I need to add the right one.
    Does this mean i have to create a new background image which consist of both (left & right) background image ?

Please advise

thx
    Frank

[attachment=0:3l33ms51]dakalieh.jpg[/attachment:3l33ms51]

Experienced user

Default Re: background image of #wrapper

Generally speaking, yes -- especially if you want any sort of decent browser support, you can only have one background image defined per element.

You can either export one background with both sides, or edit your page template to add an additional element inside of wrapper, then apply your second background to this element instead.
    Brian

Experienced user

This is very easy... You just have a single background (the nice pattern with black and dark turquoise), which you must make a perfect repeating pattern to the BODY tag. Then you add to the wrapper a BORDER element to create the black line and then a padding to create the white padding block. Easy!

User

With this type of design, could you not just apply a black border to the #wrapper and some padding on the #main