Okay:

I've tried this on two different installs of Contao v2.9.1 Events module, and I continue to find problems with importing an ics file for US Holidays etc. I've located several variants of US Holiday .ics Calendar files online from several sources.

So far, I can import US holidays but the behavior of the import depending on how you import the events is erratic.

If I create an Event Calendar, and then load a .ics file on the server, and use the import file utility in the calendar module itself, on import the events list comes in, but they are always one day early. I designate the time zone as EST5EDT (I'm in Atlanta), pick out the date range, but as an example, the day for Thanksgiving comes in on "Wednesday" instead of the correct "Thursday". Every event is one day early.

If I create a blank event calendar, and use the "import calendar" at the top of the event calendar page, when it goes to import, I get a blank screen and the import fails completely.

I'm on a LInxu/Apache server, anybody else seeing this or have a recommendation on how to fix this? Is the problem in the Contao 2.9.1 or in the ics file? Right now I suspect this is an issue with Contao and I saw it in v2.9.0.

Ernest McDermon
Snellville, GA