Thread: Catalog and fancybox iframe [SOLVED]

Default Catalog and fancybox iframe [SOLVED]

I'm trying to achieve when you click on (catalog_simple ->Catalog list), I think in default is "View more details", I rename it a while ago so I don't remember exactly, that the (catalog_full -> Catalog reader) full details is shown in fancybox (popup window).

I modify in catalog_simple from:
    Code:
    <div class="link12"><?php echo $entry['link']; ?></div>
    to

Code:
    <div class="link12" id="various6" ><?php echo $entry['link']; ?></div>
    so that fancybox popup works.

Now the problem is that when you click on "View more details" it opens fancybox but error follows:
    Code:
    Not Found
    The requested URL /iscemdelo.si/undefined was not found on this server.
    It works only if you click on "View more details" with right mouse button and choose open in new tab, than the full details is shown.

The structure goes like that:
    I've made one fe_details.tpl with only {{insert_module:ID of catalog reader)}}. Of course the page layout and structure was needed for redirection purpose. Than I just set in catalog list redirection to this "site structure".

I don't know where the problem should be.
    Web design agency - EDsolution.si Izdelava spletnih strani

Experienced user

Default Re: Catalog and fancybox iframe

What is the significance of "various6"? Are you looking to have a different ID value created for each entry?

This should get you somewhere:

Code:
    <?php if ($field == 'someThing'): ?>
    <div class="field <?php echo $field; ?>" id="various6" ><?php echo $entry['link']; ?></div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Hi Ben.

The "various6" is serving for fancybox popup windows it should be the same on every entry. I just don't know why the data isn't loaded in fancybox popup window, but in new tab it is..?

Experienced user

Each id selector on the page must be unique. I'm currently working on a project where I'm loading catalog details into a lightbox using this script: http://flowplayer.org/tools/demos/overlay/external.html. It works perfectly. I only needed to add rel="#overlay" to the <a> tags.

I know about unique selector when WE will get it to work than I will change it to class (fancybox).

Your post enlighten me I forgot that activation ID or class must be in anchor link not in div.

I add id="various6", latter it will be class, to line 2167 in ModuleCatalog.php

Code:
    return sprintf('%s',
    to

Code:
    return sprintf('%s',
    and it works. Thank you again Ben.

p.s. now only the limitation is needed