Thread: error on create group user

New user

Default error on create group user

dear all ,
    I am new in contao , for all the cms great,
    I had trouble in create and edit groups user
    the fallowing error was like this
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /var/www/dblcnfs/workhot/project/mcl/contao/system/modules/calendar/dca/tl_calendar.php on line 235

please suggestions what wrong on it , And how to i recover it

thanks

New user

Default (HELP!) Re: error on create group user

I am having the same problem when I try to create a new user group:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /Users/tim/Sites/TJP - contao/system/modules/newsletter/languages/en/tl_newsletter.php on line 90

This is perhaps not such a killer, except that I am getting the same issue when I try to export my theme:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5 bytes) in /Users/tim/Sites/TJP - contao/system/libraries/ZipWriter.php on line 94

I have noticed that other people have had similar issues, but nothing seems to resolve it. I have tried changing the allocated memory in the php.ini file, but it does nothing. It should also be pointed out that I am running the site locally using MAMP while it is in development!

A similar thing also happens in the contao test site when I try to create a new user group:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 66506 bytes) in /Users/tim/Sites/contao test/system/modules/backend/CheckBox.php on line 172

It doesn't happen when I try to export the theme in the test site.

What's going on?!

Help is appreciated as this could rather be a project killer

New user

Default Re: error on create group user

I have discovered that using a newer version of php seems to fix the issues. I updated Mamp which is now running php 5.3.2, and so far I have had none of the same problems. I will see if it continues...!