Thread: Importing template error

New user

Default Importing template error

I'm trying to import a template into a new installation. I used the BackupDB extension to create it, uploaded all the tl_files etc.
    When I go through install.php I get this error when trying to import:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Unknown column 'dfTitle' in 'field list' (INSERT INTO `tl_content` (`id`, `pid`, `sorting`, `tstamp`, `invisible`, `type`, `headline`, `text`, `addImage`, `singleSRC`, `alt`, `size`, `imagemargin`, `imageUrl`, `fullsize`, `caption`, `floating`, `html`, `listtype`, `listitems`, `tableitems`, `summary`, `thead`, `tfoot`, `sortable`, `sortIndex`, `sortOrder`, `mooType`, `mooHeadline`, `mooStyle`, `mooClasses`, `shClass`, `highlight`, `code`, `url`, `target`, `linkTitle`, `embed`, `rel`, `useImage`, `multiSRC`, `useHomeDir`, `perRow`, `perPage`, `sortBy`, `galleryTpl`, `cteAlias`, `articleAlias`, `article`, `form`, `module`, `protected`, `groups`, `guests`, `cssID`, `space`, `com_order`, `com_perPage`, `com_moderate`, `com_bbcode`, `com_requireLogin`, `com_disableCaptcha`, `com_template`, `dfTitle`, `dfSize`, `dfTemplate`) VALUES ( 50, 3, 64, 1239627844, '', 'text', 'a:2:{s:4:"unit";s:2:"h1";s:5:"value";s:10:"Contac t us";}', '

Please fill in the form below to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Log in to the back end and open the from generator to enter your e-mail address in the header of the form so you will receive the mail.
    ', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', NULL, '', NULL, NULL, '', '', '', '', 0, 'ascending', 'single', '', '', '', '', '', NULL, '', '', '', '', '', '', NULL, '', 4, 0, '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', NULL, '', 'a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:0:"";}', 'a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:0:"";}', 'ascending', 0, '', '', '', '', 'com_default', '', '', ''); ) thrown in /hsphere/local/home/mobstheme/modern2.mobstheme.com/system/libraries/Database.php on line 642

#0 /hsphere/local/home/mobstheme/modern2.mobstheme.com/system/libraries/Database.php(589): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 /hsphere/local/home/mobstheme/modern2.mobstheme.com/system/libraries/Database.php(164): Database_Statement->execute()
    #2 /hsphere/local/home/mobstheme/modern2.mobstheme.com/contao/install.php(699): Database->execute('INSERT INTO `tl...')
    #3 /hsphere/local/home/mobstheme/modern2.mobstheme.com/contao/install.php(1160): InstallTool->run()
    #4 {main}

What can I do?
    Thanks,
    Ashia

imported_Nina
    Gast

Default Re: Importing template error

Is this an older backup? Meaning that you created it on an older version of Contao/TYPOlight?

I think the system seems to miss the table-fields associated with the dfgallery-extension. So maybe it would help if you upload the files of this extension and try to upload the database table first, so that it creates these table-fields. After that you could try installing the backup again.

New user

Default Re: Importing template error

Ah.. missed the dfgallery extension when uploading the modules. Thanks for the tip.

New user

Frage

hello i have the same problem

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Duplicate entry '13' for key 'PRIMARY' (INSERT INTO `tl_article` (`id`, `pid`, `sorting`, `tstamp`, `title`, `alias`, `author`, `inColumn`, `keywords`, `showTeaser`, `teaserCssID`, `teaser`, `printable`, `cssID`, `space`, `published`, `start`, `stop`) VALUES ( 13, 2, 480, 1360931403, 'Blok Golf artikelen', 'blok-green-products', 1, 'main', 'golf, bal, pins, relatiegeschenken, giveaways, ', '', 'a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:0:"";}', NULL, '', 'a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:7:"blokken";}', 'a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:0:"";}', '', '', '' ); ) thrown in /home/vhosting/g/vhost0009424/domains/evinx.nl/htdocs/imhotep/system/libraries/Database.php on line 642

#0 /home/vhosting/g/vhost0009424/domains/evinx.nl/htdocs/imhotep/system/libraries/Database.php(589): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 /home/vhosting/g/vhost0009424/domains/evinx.nl/htdocs/imhotep/system/libraries/Database.php(164): Database_Statement->execute()
    #2 /home/vhosting/g/vhost0009424/domains/evinx.nl/htdocs/imhotep/contao/install.php(750): Database->execute('INSERT INTO `tl...')
    #3 /home/vhosting/g/vhost0009424/domains/evinx.nl/htdocs/imhotep/contao/install.php(1211): InstallTool->run()
    #4 {main}
    i have copied the website one on one and exported de database by backupdb extension

what is wrong ?

You have already open a topic on this subject.
    Please don't reply to topics created 4 years ago...

"11-22-10, 21:27"