Thread: Advanced Ad Serving

User

Default Advanced Ad Serving

Hello All,

I am working on a site that allows visitors to search for the best beer prices in their zip code, and displays retailer information within their zip code. I am looking for a solution to serve geo-targeted ads to our visitors based on the content they are viewing, primarily where "catalog" content is being viewed. The ad spaces we want to sell to a select group of advertisers, so solutions such as Adwords will not work.

Currently I have the banner module installed, and can limp along with that solution, but it's lack of features make it a stop-gap solution only. Has anyone here implemented any 3rd-party ad serving software on a Contao/Typolight site?

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
    Greg

User

Default Re: Advanced Ad Serving

Is there any ad serving software available that you know of that remotely looks like it can be integrated? Perhaps start from there and see what these options require. I've built in my own application into Contao and that was really easy. Synchronizing users and creating modules is not that hard. You just need to know what the other system will require Contao to do.

That should be a start at the very least...

New user

Default Re: Advanced Ad Serving

Vera is right. all the best.