Thread: Cached folders in system/tmp not deleting.

Default Cached folders in system/tmp not deleting.

System stores a temporary folder (eg folder name 4d00a15db877f) in system/tmp folder. When I go to system > Maintenance in the BE and try to purge the tmp folder, these empty folders are not getting deleted. Any idea what is creating these empty folder and why its not getting deleted?

[attachment=0:2n3jrxsl]temp-folder.png[/attachment:2n3jrxsl]
    OM MANI PEME HUNG! how many has to die for freedom and dignity. Save this world

Default Re: Cached folders in system/tmp not deleting.

No answer ?

Hi,

Dose your installation of Contao contain some extensions or not? If so, what are the extensions??

Best regards.
    --
    Takahiro Kambe

And my rough reading of code, the code of clearing of cache in maintenance menu dosen't remove directories but files only.
    --
    Takahiro Kambe

Hi taca,
    Thanks for your ans. it made me go through maintenance code and saw it don't remove any directories.
    Along the way i found out these directories are generated somewhere in swiftmailer classes.

In my case i have a hacked cron job which scans for any changes made within last hour and if so contao mails me. I have a mail function added into Automator.php. when ever contao sends a mail from Automator.php it creates such folders. Another reason to keep away from hack.

But something similar I am seeing in another installation without the hack but with isotope module. did you experience it too?

Regards

Oh, Swift mailer tool my aback...
    --
    Takahiro Kambe