Thread: Some empty stray folders create

Default Some empty stray folders create

[attachment=0:1ubvihjb]temp-folder.png[/attachment:1ubvihjb]
    OM MANI PEME HUNG! how many has to die for freedom and dignity. Save this world

User

Default Re: Some empty stray folders create

Nope,

not on this side.
    I've checked all 3 my Contao installs (plural; Contai ?) all with Isotope 0.2.2 / 0.2.3 but none have these files.
    I also checked the .zip files I have, these system/tmp files do not exist in my (linux based) setup.

Could it be that these are files created by Windows?
    I've seen funny things happening on windoze based machines.

Regards, Rob

Good to hear its working for you in all 3 contai/contaos/conten, and let me thank you for you response.

Actually i have also on linux web server. I checked my contao with contao-check.php and there also its all green. But some how I fail to reason why in my case its not working as it should be. The case is worse if I turn on the error message from BE.

I know where the problem is but I don't have a good solution and niether do I understand why its working for others if we all have same intallations.

regards

This problem exit in fresh installation with following profile.
    Contao 2.9.3
    isotope 0.2.3 stable 8 Expected to be compatible with Contao 2.9.3
    PHP-Version: 5.2.14
    MySQL-Version: 5.1.51
    Apache/2.2.16 (FreeBSD) mod_hcgi/0.8.0 mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/1.0.0a DAV/2

These empty folders are created by swiftmailer class in script DiskKeyCache.php. But the question remains why does this happens??

Although it can be avoided if i set the preference in swiftmailer by setting setCacheType('disk') to setCacheType('array'), but this is not much recommended from swift mailer and also it equivalent to contao hack.