Thread: Event RSS not showing today's event with no time set

User

Default Event RSS not showing today's event with no time set

I have an event defined but without a time (it's announcement that will happen today at some time). The Add Time box is not clicked and the End Date is blank - i.e. just the Start Date is set as 28 Jan 11 (now today).

The RSS was displaying the event until today (the 28 Jan).

Setting the start and end time to 23:59 makes the event display but of course it now has a time of "(23:59)"

Has anyone had this and fixed it?

Experienced user

Default Re: Event RSS not showing today's event with no time set

I checked it and it happens in the online demo as well. This is probably by design, though my first guess would be that current events should still show...

User

Default Re: Event RSS not showing today's event with no time set

Thanks Ruud.

Just a "correction" to my first post. Setting Start and End Times both to 23:59 gives an open ended event (I should have seen the comments).

At 23:11 today (29th) I've just experimented setting Start time to 23:15 and End Time to 23:16 for the 29th

23:16 has come and gone and it's still active. - few minutes later and it's gone.

Tried an experiment. Today 2011-01-29 at 23:25 defined an event with no time : "This is a test - please ignore - 2011-01-28 - 2011-01-30" but it just wont display in the RSS - I did cleared cache and reloaded page in reader. Publish box is ticked and icon is green.

Even tried with times: "This is a test - please ignore - 2011-01-28 00:01 - 2011-01-30 23:59" Still wont appear.

I shall look again tomorrow.