Thread: Export member data?

New user

Default Export member data?

Hi,
    I desperately need to export the member data. Can someone please tell me if there is a way to do that?
    /Annika

New user

Default Re: Export member data?

Anyone?

The reson I need to extract member data is that I used my contao-site (selectedplayer.se) as a community for participants to a camp this summer, and I need to create different excel lists on where each participant eat, sleep and train and so on.

Is there no way to extract the member data to an excel file?

/Annika

Experienced user

If there is no extension to do this, you can always export the table (tl_member) within phpMyAdmin (or whatever database tool your host provides).
    You may be able to export directly as the excel file version you need, or as a csv (comma seperated values) file, and import that into Excel.

Experienced user

New user

Thank you sooo much! For both your answers! I will take a look at it now, and post how it goes if anyone else need this info.
    /Annika

Hi again!
    I just tried the extension xtmembers_outlook, but it didn't work. My system is Contao 2.9.1. When I click on the "Export members to Outlook" the system works for a couple of secunds, but then the browser just shows a white page, and no file is created as far as I can se. I'm not so good with codes and databases, so I have no clue as to what can be wrong. Do you know what can be the problem?

/Annika