Thread: Front end login

User

Default Front end login

I'm not sure if this is an Isotope specific problem, or whether it's something to do with my Contao settings.

I have created a checkout page that requires a login. If the user isn't logged in it redirects to another page where the user can either sign up to a new account or log in to an existing one. The login in on this page should then redirect back to the checkout once the user has logged in.

The problem i'm having is that when I try to log in it just throws me back to the homepage and puts a # in front of the url. Here is a link to the development site:

http://cheese.titmanfirth.com

Here are some front end login details you can try if you wish to test it:

Username: testuser
    Password: password

Does Isotope just use Contao's standard front end login?

Thanks!

Official Contao Team andreas.schempp's Avatar

Default Re: Front end login

Yes, Isotope uses the standard Contao modules. You might need to define the redirect to checkout in the login module.
    terminal42 gmbh
    We are Contao Premium-Partner! For Isotope eCommerce support check out the Isotope Circle.

User

Default Re: Front end login

hmm, it still doesn't seem to be working for me. I have tried redirecting my login in form to various pages and every time it just refreshes the current page and puts a # in front of the url which takes me back to the home page.

So if my login module is on' www.site.com/login.html' when i submit the login form the URL updates to 'www.site.com/#login.html' and I see the homepage.

I have checked in my member group to make sure there is no redirect on the group and there isn't.

Another strange thing I noticed is that when it sends me to the homepage the login fails. But if I have a front end login module on the homepage it logs me in.