Thread: [Request] Ebay Auction Module

New user

Default [Request] Ebay Auction Module

Hey guys, I had a look around the Official Contao Modules but there wasn't any plugins to do anything with eBay. I came onto here, had a search, nothing came up either!

Basically, i'm looking for a way to show (through a module, preferably) an auction through eBay. I manage a website for a Charity - The Violet Foundation, and they want to auction off some goods to raise money (Signed Football Jerseys and the likes). I have basically no skill in developing anything, and so it's very difficult for me to do this if there is no plugin for it! Is there any other way I can do this, or can someone maybe whip up a quick working module for the community?

User

Default Re: [Request] Ebay Auction Module

Hello,

why don't you just use and iframe to integrate the ebay auction to your web page?

I don't see the need for a module here. Or perhaps just a very simple one which offers a new content element asking for the ebay ID and creates the iframe for you. But if you have not so many auctions the manual way will be fine too.

Jan
    Free support only here in the forum.
    Please report bugs for my extensions using http://www.contao-forge.org. Thanks!
    Requests for Contao support and development please send mail to jan@theofel.de