Hello

I am new to isotope, but I made a few sites with contao. I have to build a commerce site a little bit particular. I have several questions and before to start, as the documentation is by now quite limited, I’d like to check what is possible or not. Thank you in advance for your help.

The website will have to take orders from customers in a limited geographical region, which are paid in cash and the delivery is made by messenger who will collect the payment. Let’s imagine that the customers are in two close cities. In each city a shop will serve the order. The shop looks like some chain pizza shops website I found on the web.
- Is it possible to associate a customer to a specific shop? Or to associate a city to a shop?

The client wants the lightest interface possible during the check out.
- Is it possible to skip the shipping step?
- Would it be possible to have all the components (Address, Shipping and Payment) in the same window instead of 3 separated?

Each day they will have “the product of the day” is it possible to dynamically create a page that will put the focus on the product of the day and the 2 following days (as an announce)?

Thanks for your help