Thread: Local translationtool for extentions (ex. isotope).

User

Default Local translationtool for extentions (ex. isotope).

Hello English Contao Community,

I would like to know if there is a translation-tool for extensions. I do have a colleague who is native Brazilian who would like to use Isotope. As i could see there is no Portuguese language file yet. He has contao2go locally installed and would like to help translate the Isotope e-commerce. Any suggestions or tips how to do it or does somebody already have a translation made in Portuguese ?

I know that there is the possibility do it on-line but i really need a local solution.

Thanks for any tips in advance.

ciaobello

Official Contao Team andreas.schempp's Avatar

Default Re: Local translationtool for extentions (ex. isotope).

We do have an online translation tool. Local language files are not very useful, because they cannot be merged if someone else will provide some translations.
    terminal42 gmbh
    We are Contao Premium-Partner! For Isotope eCommerce support check out the Isotope Circle.

User

Default Re: Local translationtool for extentions (ex. isotope).

Thanks Andreas for your answer. I mentioned the tool, i knew that tis is possible. I just asked because i have a client who wants to help translate the Product for his own shop. I would like to upload the translations afterwards too. But as long as i don't have access to the tool i have to do the translations local.