Thread: [Catalog] filter via GET

New user

Default [Catalog] filter via GET

I am new on this forum so halo for all.

I have problem with catalog. Let me describe it. I have website where one element of main menu is called "products". In this products i would like to have not pages but "producers". then clicking on producer i would like to have list of products made by this producer. At the end: i need to have ALL products in one database table. So how to realise it without creating filter module each time when new producer is added to database? In other words something like this: index.php/products.html?producer=31 or index.php/products.html?producer="producer", I hope i am clear enough.

sincerelly
    gutenbergus

Default Re: [Catalog] filter via GET

You can make this with your own Links.. it's already possible like you plan to do it. When you don't know the korrekt link you can test it with one Filter and a list. Than copy and change the link you get, when you klicket on an filter.
    Ore you can make a Page for every producer with an List. In the catalog you can make a select to the tl_page table and than you can make an selection or Items with only the correct producer like ->
    FIND_IN_SET({{env:age_id}}, producer_field)>0

regards
    Mediendepot Ruhr
    For real-time chat the (inofficial) Chatroom in IRC:
    -> irc.freenode.net #contao | irc.freenode.net #contao.de