Thread: Discussion Forum Module

New user

Default Discussion Forum Module

Hi,

I am considering downloading Contaou as I need an easy-to-use and flexible content manager system.
    I need to be able to create a login so that only members can access and see the pages. I also need either an attached or a buildt in Discussion Forum module. As far as I can see from browsing a little around it is possible to download a login-extension. But I haven´t found anything on a discussion forum module. Does this excist in Contao?

Is it correct that this system is easy to use? I know some HTML-coding but I´m not much of a designer. Are there some themes or templates included so that I dont have to design everything from scratch? I see its possible to buy some themes, but not very many. If one should buy such a theme, how easy is it to adjust them?

Appreciating your help so that I dont make a mistake when choosing the system.

User

Default Re: Discussion Forum Module

Hello,

you don't need any extension for the member login. For the forum, please check the helpdesk extension. It was used for the old Contao forum.

Jan
    Free support only here in the forum.
    Please report bugs for my extensions using http://www.contao-forge.org. Thanks!
    Requests for Contao support and development please send mail to jan@theofel.de