Thread: Creating new image

User

Default Creating new image

Hi all,
    Just wondering what the best approach within Contao with regards to creating a new image, ie I've used PHP's GD functions to create a canvas and add elements to it. Then I'll be using imagepng to store it as a file name.
    Ideally I'll be storing the generated image into html and referring to it, dynamic generation isn't possible as I need to include it in a PDF via HTML using TCPDF.

I'm looking for advice on the stage of saving the image in /html with imagepng()

Cheers

raghu
    Gast

Default Re: Creating new image

Hi...According to me

The Image object is an image on an HTML form, created by using the HTML 'IMG' tag. Any images created in a document are then stored in an array in the document.images property, and it is from here that they are accessed. If you have specified a name for an image created using the HTML 'IMG' tag, you can use that name when you index the image in the images array. You can also use the Image constructor and the new operator to create an image object which can then be displayed within an existing cell. The main use of this is to load an image from the network so that it is in cache before it needs to be displayed.

Cegonsoft