Thread: Limited Checkboxes

New user

Default Limited Checkboxes

Does anyone know of an extension that allows users to only check off a limited amount of checkboxes? For example: they could select a maximum 4 out of 10 items.

Experienced user

Default Re: Limited Checkboxes

Never seen such an extension. Would this be a one time think you yourself would control or has this to be a proper extension that your clients can manage? The first could be a (simple) javascript that you can add once to the form using the html form field. There are tons of examples on the internet might you not know how to do that.

If your clients need to be able to manage that it would require a bit more work. I'll keep this in mind and build it, but have very little time atm...

Interesting idea to extend the default checkbox forms, perhaps even worthy of a feature request!!

New user

Default Re: Limited Checkboxes

My clients don't get into the forms much so adding the custom html field makes sense. Once I started researching it I discovered that it's used a lot more than one would expect. A great way to do a quick little survey. I'll be sure to add it to the feature request. Thanks for your input.