Thread: Newbie Q: Isotope Demo Files - where to put them?

New user

Default Newbie Q: Isotope Demo Files - where to put them?

Hello,

so far I've only installed one Contao site locally but as needing a shop I want to look into Isotope right away

So, a basic question for somebody not used to Contao routines and file names/usage yet:

I have downloaded the Isotope Demo Shop files which I want to put in a clean install of Contao, and it's not clear to me where to put in the folders/files/.css file. (the .sql goes into templates but the others?)

And regarding the username/pw while installing the shop during Contao Install routine is it the usual k.jones settings?

bye,
    beatrice

Default Re: Newbie Q: Isotope Demo Files - where to put them?

Here's the basic steps:

1. Install a fresh version of Contao. In the extension catalog, download and install Isotope as well as it dependencies (ajax, conditionalselect, tableLookup, multiTextWizard).

2. Using a tool like phpMyAdmin, run the SQL file on your Contao database. This will replace just about everything in there. Also note that the SQL has not yet been updated for 2.10 (We'll do that once the new 1.3 version goes stable).

3. Go to the install tool (contao/install.php) and run any needed DB updates.

4. Drop the extra files in your tl_files folder. You can also upload your CSS file into your tl_files folder for an import, but the SQL should have brought everything over. If there is an existing CSS file in your themes > css you should be OK.

5. Set up your store config. You should be ready to go!