Thread: Error after upgrade to 2.10.1

User

Default Error after upgrade to 2.10.1

What does it means: Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Unknown column 'c.author' in 'on clause' (SELECT c.*, u.name as authorName FROM tl_comments c LEFT JOIN tl_user u ON c.author=u.id WHERE c.source='tl_content' AND c.parent='78' AND c.published=1 ORDER BY c.date) thrown in /home/romanche/www/public_html/system/libraries/Database.php on line 677. I see in preview only Home page. When i click another ones, i see this error.

Experienced user

Default Re: Error after upgrade to 2.10.1

It means your database is not up-to-date. You can fix this by either running the installer or update the databse through the package manager.

What method of upgrading did you use? Either form of automated upgrading should also update the database for you. If you manually updated the files on your server, then you should also do the manual db update.

If you've done that and you're still having troubles you should upload the contao system check tool and see what it indicates. It will find corrupt files and spot invalid settings for you.

We had such an issue in the German forum, too.

The solution was to update the database in the back end module "Extension manager". Unfortunately, the update function in the Contao install tool did not seem to work - what, BTW is very strange.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

User

Now all pages have appeared, but the module Heaer lost in FrontEnd. And in the layout, this module is.

User

Now i see index, follow above Header in FrontEnd.

Quote Originally Posted by romanche
    but the module Heaer lost in FrontEnd. And in the layout, this module is.
    Open the back end module "Layout" > "Themes" > "Page layouts" > Edit the default page layout > Check the option "Add page header"

Now i see index, follow above Header in FrontEnd.
    As you are using a modified page template "fe_*" keep in mind that in such a case YOU are fully responsible for this template. So, compare your own page template with the original and recent version in "system/modules/frontend/templates/fe_page.(xhtml|html5)" and update it accordingly. The META-Robots-Tag has changed.
    → Support options

User

Thank you. You are right. But there is another problem. When I open any file in the CSS-Editor, the file becomes empty, although templates have an extension: xhtml and html5. What's the problem?

Sorry, but I do not know what you mean by this:
    When I open any file in the CSS-Editor, the file becomes empty, although templates have an extension: xhtml and html5. What's the problem?
    → Support options

User

Now ?SS-Editor is all right. Why ? I dont know. qpoll module dont work - when i poll, i see invalid request token. What do I need to fix the template of the module to make it work

What do I need to fix the template of the module to make it work
    Look at this: The Request Token System
    → Support options

User

I did it. Now, why, after I voted in the poll, when I enter the site again, I see the poll results.

User

When I insert a row list-style-type:none; in the Form - css, then the points of the voting are displayed inline. Why?

User

Why so quick poll module is and why he had gone beyond the left column, and how to put items in the list?