Thread: mailusername

User

Default mailusername

Hello

I am using the extention mailusername with contao 2.10.

I know that it is not yet approved, but it seems to function. Anyway I have an error message when I request the password telling me that the user does not exist.

The user (me !) exist, the email adress is present in the email and ID field.

What could be wrong ?

Thank's in advance.
    Eric
    Contao 2.8 -> 3.0
    Evizer Web Agency

New user

Default Re: mailusername

Hello,

Have you solved this problem ? I have got the same... whith Contao 2.9.4 and mailusername v1.0.2

User

as far as I remember you need to activate the account and allow it to login wich are 2 options different
    Eric
    Contao 2.8 -> 3.0
    Evizer Web Agency

New user

Hello,

Sorry for the delay of response, I didn't received any notification.

What you said is right but this is not the problem. I don't have any expiration date for the members and they are allowed to connect and are activated automatically when they reply to the confirmation email.

I tried to install the 1.0.1 version and this one works fine, the only problem is that the two fields, Login and email are asked for the renewing of the password... Only the field Login should be visible :| .
    With version 1.0.2, the last one which is supposed to work fine with Contao 2.9.4 shows the field Login even if it is desactivated, so that is better...but it doesn't work when a new password is wondering... :x