Thread: Password

User

Default Password

When I scored the password and user name to log into the administration panel - then nothing happens. And if I scored an incorrect password or user name, appears - Login failed! What is it?

Experienced user

Default Re: Password

Hi Romanche
    You might need to turn on error messages to see whats happening.....
    Add to your local configuration file "system/config/localconfig.php"
    Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_CONFIG']['displayErrors'] = true;

User

This line is already in this file.

User

Only once I saw the following message:
    [31-Oct-2011 20:28:40] PHP Warning: stream_socket_client() [function.stream-socket-client]: SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
    error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol in /..../public_html/plugins/swiftmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 271
    [31-Oct-2011 20:28:40] PHP Warning: stream_socket_client() [function.stream-socket-client]: Failed to enable crypto in /public_html/plugins/swiftmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 271
    [31-Oct-2011 20:28:40] PHP Warning: stream_socket_client() [function.stream-socket-client]: unable to connect to ssl://mail...ru:25 (Unknown error) in /public_html/plugins/swiftmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 271
    [31-Oct-2011 20:28:40] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_TransportException' with message 'Connection could not be established with host mail.bz8.ru [ #0]' thrown in /public_html/plugins/swiftmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 273

but what do they mean?

Experienced user

What Contao version?
    Does the contao-check tool report all ok?
    What other extensions are installed? Are they all version compatable?
    Try removing them one by one (especially any that send emails) from system/modules and running the install.php script to update the database.

The message seems to say that something is trying to connect to the mailserver mail.bz8.ru mentioned in the error message, using Swiftmailer (a Contao plugin), but cannot - because of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and the fact that Swiftmailer can't encrypt the message.

I think removing whatever extension that is trying to do this will fix your problem.

User

My Contao version is 2.10.2 now. My modules - ajaxrating, autowatermark, BackupDB, calendar, calendardefs, ch_flowplayer, comments, cron, css_editor, dfGallery, faq, gallery, graphicalautomator, graphicalelements, graphicaltext, imageflow, imagerotator, licensewidget, listing, MultiTextWizard, news, newsletter, newsletter, quickpoll, registration, registration_info_mailer, rep_base, rss_reader, tpl_editor, twitterreader, valumsFileUploader, weatheronline, youtubereader, z_keywords, backend, frontend.

User

I can not get into the installation wizard. The same problem.

Experienced user

I'd guess registration_info_mailer.
    Its definitely a non-core one that has something to do with emailing, and tries to connect with mail.bz8.ru

User

I removed extensions using email, but i cannot running the install.php script to update the database. I have the same problem like with the administration panel. Must i remove Swiftmailer. ?

Experienced user

I guess that would work I wouldn't have thought of that.
    Temporarily at least to see if it solves it, and allows you to get in.

User

That's what I see after trying to log into the address bar : /...contao/index.php?referer=Y29udGFvL21haW4ucGhw

Experienced user

Did you put up (and configure correctly) the 2.10 version .htaccess.default file in your root directory(and rename to .htaccess)?
    Are your system/config/ files ok (config,localconfig,dcaconfig)
    What non-core extensions do you still have in system/modules folder? Some are probably incompatable. You can check at contao.org in the extension list.

Other than that, dunno sorry.

User

I got it. This problem appeared after I reinstalled Windows. When I go in the admin panel from any other computer, then everything is fine. Who knows how to solve this problem?