Thread: No orders are registered in the system

New user

Default No orders are registered in the system

I am using contao 2.10.2, isotope 1.3.0 beta2 and paypal standard as payment method. Everything is working fine besides when completing a payment in paypal and returning to the eshop, contao doesn't redirect to "Completed order page".
    I am able to see the order record in the tl_orders table, having the status field empty. If i manually set the status field to "complete" (or any other available status) i am able to see the order in the backend.
    Further more if i cancel the payment in paypal, the order is displayed correctly in the backend as "On Hold".
    Has anybody come up with the same issue or found a workaround? I also saw the ticket in http://www.contao-forge.org/issues/2342 addressing the same issue.

Thanks

Experienced user

Default Re: No orders are registered in the system

Isotope 1.3.0 beta2 is over 3 months old, that thread you mentioned indicates the issue being solved 1 month ago.

You could try the svn for the paypal payment method...

New user

Default Re: No orders are registered in the system

I have installed now isotope 1.3.0 rc1 from svn but the issue still remains. I think the issue in the thread is still open according to the last note 12 days ago.
    Thanks for the reply