Hi
2.9.RC1
calendar_events_plus 1.1.0 build 18
tags_events 1.1.0 build 13
tags 1.6.6 build 6

I set up an events page using Contao over a year ago and loaded on all the events for 2011. Now added another lot of events for 2012. Now there are too many events.

Besides the standard Calendar and an Event Cloud I have created a button "List All Events". This invokes Calendar - Event Tag List module but without any filter tag so all the events get listed.

My "problem" is that if the ascending option is set then all events from January 2011 onwards are shown (i.e. historic ones of less relevance). If I select descending then all the events from December 2012 are show (in reverse order). Either way, the user has to scroll to find the up and coming events.

I would like to show only events from the current date onwards as a single list. Is this possible?

I would accept the same thing happening when clicking on a tag in the tag cloud, though I appreciate that someone could click on a tag that existed on a past event but no event exists for a future event, and therefore no events will be shown.

I know I can make old events not be published but I would like people to be able to go back through the calendar and see what events we have run in the past. And I know the user can select each month in turn but this is slow if there are only 1 or 2 events in each month.

Many thanks