Thread: Problem with Galleria Plugin. on Mobile Browser

New user

Default Problem with Galleria Plugin. on Mobile Browser

Hi, hopefully this post is in the correct area. I have recently updated to 2.11 everything seems to work fine on various browsers except for on the mobile browsers.I have found the problem to be the Galleria extension. In the repository, it says the plugin is not up to date and something about linking to the jquery files. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? especially as it only is wrong when viewing the site on a mobile phone / iPad etc. Everything else seems OK.
    Thanks for your help.
    Neil

New user

Default Re: Problem with Galleria Plugin. on Mobile Browser

Update, well i'm still fighting this one :-( The Gallerie Plugin seems to be updated, only problem is that the jquery version is not compatible with 2.11.

I'm not sure that this is the problem though. I have disabled extensions etc, updated etc and still am no wiser.

The problem is as follows. http://www.lightscape-images.com seems to be fine is Chrome, Firefox etc on the desktop compi, but when i check in Maxthon browser or Ninesky etc on my telephone things are missing. I am going around in circles here. Everything was fine with contao 2.10x

Grateful for any help
    Neil

UPDATE: Well i can't understand it but it seems to be working again?

New user

Default Re: Problem with Galleria Plugin. on Mobile Browser

SOLVED: I had the minify the HTML markup before it is sent to he browser checked. Am I stupid or what?