Thread: Error messages after server move

User

Default Error messages after server move

A site with Catalog extension was moved to a new server by the hosting company.

Now there's a long list of error messages on the page that displays a listing of catalog items. Does anyone know what that is and how to fix it?
    http://www.fightforsight.org.uk/eye-res ... t-database

Also, when I open any record in the backend this error displays:

Code:
    Deprecated notice: Function split() is deprecated in /vhost/vhost11/f/i/g/fightforsight.org.uk/www/system/modules/catalog/Catalog.php on line 201

#0 [internal function]: __error(8192, 'Function split(...', '/vhost/vhost11/...', 201, Array)
    #1 /vhost/vhost11/f/i/g/fightforsight.org.uk/www/system/modules/catalog/Catalog.php(201): split()
    #2 /vhost/vhost11/f/i/g/fightforsight.org.uk/www/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(1621): Catalog->loadTags('14', Object(DC_Catalog))
    #3 /vhost/vhost11/f/i/g/fightforsight.org.uk/www/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(210): DC_Table->edit()
    #4 /vhost/vhost11/f/i/g/fightforsight.org.uk/www/typolight/main.php(99): Backend->getBackendModule('catalog')
    #5 /vhost/vhost11/f/i/g/fightforsight.org.uk/www/typolight/main.php(295): Main->run()
    #6 {main}
    Many thanks for any help!

Default Re: Error messages after server move

Disable the option "Display error messages" in the "Settings" back end module. Either way, on a live site you should disable this option in any case.

I guess the new server runs a more recent PHP version. That is, you get a "Deprecated notice" since the function split() is now deprecated (among some others). If you are familiar with it, then - of course - you could also make an update to the SVN version.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options