Over the past week it seems like we're getting pushed almost daily (sometimes 2X day) updates for Gallery Creator extension. On this morning's version update when I tried to update the extension in Contao 2.11.4 this error appeared:

Verify/repair gallery_creator 3.1.1 stable build 121
Error writing file system/modules/gallery_creator/dca/tl_gallery_creator_albums.php
/home/wavedev3/public_html/system/modules/rep_client/RepositoryManager.php[598]
When I backed out of this screen it shows the extension is "up to date", but who knows since it didn't seem to do anything other than throw an error? This should be fixed.

I'm sure this is a fine extension, but it seems to me that the developer should:

1. Update the information in the extension's Description in the Repository to show all the updates by version that he/she have completed. Right now there's nothing in that area.
2. Fix the screen shot so that it actually expands to a large size image instead of a thumbnail.
3. Slow down the pace of updates. The continuous changing of this extension leaves the impression that there must be some serious problems with the extension that we're not seeing in the update history. If it needs daily patches, then I suggest this extension should be pulled from the repository until it is "stable".

Ernest McDermon
Snellville, GA