Thread: pk_noobslide connecting elements

User

Default pk_noobslide connecting elements

I am getting in to using pk_noobslide and have discovered something interesting.

In two different articles I have the same type of elements:
    Element 1: Text
    Element 2: Navigation module element

The interesting thing.... in one article, Element 2 has "attached" itself to Element 1 so they slide together. And in the other article, they are sliding separately, one after the other.

Anyone know how this works? I'm confused why they aren't acting consistently. How do I make them "stick" together consistently?
    Thanks for any insight!

Default Re: pk_noobslide connecting elements

Try to find out the difference in HTML-Output. Or show the links to both pages.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

Experienced user

It also depends on some of your CSS. I have multiple elements together in a single slider, and it took a bit of magic CSS to get the elements to work.

www.triarc.co.za/

User

I was just in the dark ages with my version!!!
    Updated. Using Sections now. Connecting elements works fab. All is fine on that front.

Thyon: I like what you did with that site. I'm trying to make entries in my "Main" CSS file, and they aren't taking. When I inspect the front end it looks to only be reading the noobSlide.css for those selectors. How did you get around that, or was that not an issue for you?
    Those control buttons as images??!! Very cool. I would love to know how you did that!

User

All fine now. Got my browser to behave and read my own CSS file, not just the file included in the module.