Thread: Can't add new page in site structure

New user

Default Can't add new page in site structure

Hi

I hope someone can help me with this problem:

We previously had a Contao solution working fine, but recently I can't add any new pages to the site structure.

I can fill out all information about the new page, but when I click "save and close" the site downloads the main.php file instead of submitting the changes. I then nothing happens.

There is no problems with adding new articles or elements.

The Contao solution is 2.11.2

I really need some help here...

Default Re: Can't add new page in site structure

Please try to do system-maintenance, than update to 2.11.6. Make sure you are using the latest .htaccess.default renamed to .htaccess. Come back if it not works.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

Don't forget to save your template folder if you made changes
    Utilisateur de Contao depuis 2008

New user

Default iphone 4s cases

The lengthy awaited iphone 4s cases is here and it truly is great. the brand new dimensions mean that apple iphone 4s Cases makers have to develop protective cases together with the bigger measurements. Whilst some are slow for the sport (we're still waiting on you), several cases like iSkin, Slickwraps and in some cases Hcases.com have unveiled new cases that can match the longer iphone 4s. Here we'll highlight the top and newest apple iphone 4s cases as they occur out.

New user

Hi guys, thanks for the help.

However this does not solve the problem, so I would appreciate if you have any more suggestions or could point med in the right direction

I have done a system maintenance, updated to 2.11.6 and used the latest .htaccess file...

Did you change something in the settings / default access rights ? Make sure owner is granted to do everything
    Utilisateur de Contao depuis 2008

Did you try to run Contao in debug mode? Or did it also happen within a new installation? Did you try different browsers?
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist